The Meadows Primary School wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational Classroom Teacher to join our happy and forward thinking school. The post is to teach our year 3 class.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
- An energetic and dynamic teacher who can motivate, challenge and inspire children
- A dedicated and caring practitioner with high expectations of achievement
- A creative individual who can foster a love of learning in their classroom
- A positive and proactive individual who is able to work in partnership with parents, carers, staff, governors
and the community
- A flexible, fun and energetic person to join our friendly team
We can arrange socially distanced visits to the school after school hours so do call the office to make an appointment.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Thursday 5th November 2020.
Interviews are likely to take place on Wednesday 11th November 2020.
The Meadows Primary School is proud to be part of Wellsway Multi Academy Trust and has rapidly improved outcomes for children. It is a seven class primary school in Bitton with dedicated, hardworking children and a committed staff team.
Wellsway Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Wellsway Multi Academy Trust will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
• Download the Job Description / Person Specification and Application Form
• Email your completed Application Form to The Meadows Primary School together with a covering letter
The Meadows Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.