The Governors of The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School are seeking to appoint an excellent Science assistant to work in our Science curriculum area. This post would commence as soon as possible and offers an exciting opportunity for a hard-working and ambitious individual. We warmly welcome applications from all faiths who wish to work in our community.
The successful candidate will:
- Have some experience of working in a School and an interest in Science.
- May have experience in the Science industry or having worked in a scientific environment.
- Be highly organised, efficient and effective at meeting deadlines.
- Have experience and success of working both within teams and as an individual.
- Have some knowledge of the main educational issues facing schools, especially around vulnerable students.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of all the school's pupils
- Support the Catholic ethos of the School
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
Salary: Grade 3 (Points 5 –6) £19349 - £19694
Hours: Full time (35 hour week), term time only
The closing date for applications is 4th September 2019 at 9am.
Interviews are to be arranged.
If you need any further information please contact Mrs Christine Plant by email
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced CRB Disclosure by the DBS