Print and Design Administrator
Permanent /Term Time + all inset days and one week worked last week of August
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday: 8am-3.30pm
Actual Starting Salary: £16,366pa
An exciting opportunity has arisen at The Sir Robert Woodard Academy for a highly-motivated, organised and efficient individual, trained and confident in the use of IT and design software (such as Adobe Photoshop), to join us as soon as possible.
This is a pivotal role and requires someone with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and exceptional interpersonal skills, who can deliver a welcoming, professional and efficient admin, print and design service predominantly to staff at the Academy.
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Excellent communication skills, able to field enquiries efficiently, maintaining politeness and professionalism
• The ability to multi-task and to re-prioritise workload at short notice
• Well-organised with excellent attention to detail
• The ability to keep calm under pressure
• Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
• Flexible and a team-player, willing to cover on reception and assist admin colleagues when needed
• A creative flair for producing high-quality printing and display materials
• Competent in all aspects of ICT and competent in the use of design software.
Sir Robert Woodard Academy staff benefit from the following:-
• a modern and spacious working environment;
• strong and supportive collegial relationships;
• the opportunity for professional growth and development;
• free use of the Academy’s fitness suite;
• free on site car parking and easy access to local public transport;
• cycle to work scheme.
Quotes from last Ofsted report, Feb 2018:
"Staff morale is high."
"Pupils’ behaviour is good…Pupils come to lessons ready to learn.”
“An atmosphere of mutual trust and respect are strengths of the school.”
A Staff well-being survey commissioned externally in July 2020 for SRWA revealed that these were some of the areas our staff considers are ‘outstanding’:
Opportunity for staff to offer ideas
Opportunities for staff professional development
Support from line managers,
Appreciation of staff achievement/contribution,
Induction of new staff
Students' respect for staff/others.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share in this commitment. All posts will be subject to receipt of two satisfactory references and successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
The Academy is committed to equality of opportunity. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts will be subject to satisfactory references and successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.