An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a Receptionist/First Aider at our Academy from March 2021
• Start Date: March 2021
• Salary: NJC point 7 - Actual Salary - £10,638
• Contract: Part time Permanent –Term time only - 22.50 hours per week (Monday, Thursday and Friday 8am – 4pm)
• Closing Date: 9am on Monday 1st March 2021
St Peter's CofE Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Receptionist/First Aider to deliver excellent customer service to all stakeholders and to support the smooth operation of the main office.
The successful candidate will have:
• Provide general administrative and reception duties
• Administer First Aid to staff and students
• To be committed to St Peter's ethos of high expectations
• This is a busy role and candidates are required have experience of working in a busy business/school reception area
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
St Peter’s CofE Academy is a mixed 11-16 popular Church of England Academy which puts Christian values, faiths and high standards at the centre of all we do. We serve the whole community of Stoke-on-Trent and welcome students of all faiths and none.
We have a vibrant and exciting learning environment which embodies our core Christian values and the belief that we can enrich every life.
We are proud of our staff and student wellbeing focus and we provide a comprehensive staff induction and NQT support programme with a highly commended on-going CPD programme for new and existing staff.
St Peter’s CofE Academy is a well-resourced school with a motivated and enthusiastic student body. The Academy is located in a brand new building in the heart of the city with excellent transport links by road or rail.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered.
For further information, please call the Academy to speak to Mrs James, Trust HR Manager
St Peter's Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.