We are seeking to recruit a highly proficient Administration Cover Assistant to provide assistance and cover to the non-teaching side of the school, including reception, reprographics, data, exams, attendance and learning support.
This role requires excellent communication skills, including a good command of spoken and written English across a range of stakeholders, the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, prioritise and to be computer literate.
• Exam invigilation, a wide range of administration duties, manage uniform inventory, fire marshal, lone working in reception, attendance support, LSA support, assist with school photos, first aid (training to be provided)
Experience & Knowledge:
• Good general education to at least Level 3 – Maths and English (essential)
• Experience of administration procedures
• Knowledge of SIMS
• Knowledge of InVentry
• Working with higher needs children
• Invigilator trained
• Ability to input data and computer literate
• Emotional resilience
• Methodical approach to tasks
• Ability to establish good working relationships with students and staff
• Flexibility to lead and work as part of a team, covering for other staff if needed
• An understanding of child protection and safeguarding in relation to children and adults in educational establishments
You will receive training to enable you to develop your skills.
This is a full time post offered as a 12 months fixed-term contract with hours of 8.00-16.00 Mon-Thursday and 8.00 - 15.30 on a Friday, term time only plus two weeks. However it is likely that the post will continue if it proves successful.
Salary: WAT Grade D pt 6 - £19,864 - £20,972 (FTE £21,968 - £23,194)
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts will be subject to satisfactory references and successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.