At St Augustine Academy, we are looking for a passionate Design and Technology teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
- Experience of running a department
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the Academy for an informal conversation.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, including volunteers, to share in this commitment.
All offers of appointment are conditional upon satisfactory pre-employment checks, including an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check, incorporating a Barred List Check. Therefore, individuals on the Children’s Barred list (and Adult’s Barred list, where relevant) should not apply.
The Academy is fully committed to equality of opportunity. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts will be subject to satisfactory references and successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.