Teacher of PE
Start Date: August 2021
We are looking for a highly motivated Teacher of PE to join us working across both of the Bradgate Education Partnership secondary schools.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding, committed and motivated qualified teacher to join out exceptional department and deliver a curriculum that is exciting, innovative and inspiring. We have a true passion for PE and would welcome a new member of the team to flourish within the department.
Teaching experience will not be a determining factor - we welcome applications from newly qualified teachers as well as more experienced candidates. We will develop every staff member that joins our team, providing one-to-one support, coaching and mentoring and access to extensive network training.
The ideal candidates will have:
• Qualified teaching status, an active practitioner with strong subject knowledge of the curricula being taught.
• Genuine passion for and a belief in the potential of every pupil
• Good interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and an ability to relate to people at all levels.
• An understanding of the need for equality of opportunity within a changing community.
• The ability to motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative and encouraging lessons.
• A commitment to delivering extra-curricular opportunities.
To apply for this position please apply using the online application form and submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 17th May 2021
Provisional Interview Date: Thursday 20th May 2021
If you wish to find out more information about the role before applying, please contact Mira Dobrijevic, Operations Manager.
We look forward to receiving your application!
• We are committed to the safeguarding of our pupils, appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks being completed, this includes a criminal records (DBS check)
• Candidates must have the right to work in the UK to work for our Trust, you will be asked to provide this evidence if you are shortlisted for interview
• We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of any of the protected characteristics or disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.