Learning Support Assistant Monday – Friday 8.40am – 3.15pm 38.6 weeks per annum
Actual salary £13,782 (XCET 3 £19,313 Full time equivalent)
The Governing body of this successful and popular school are seeking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant.
We are looking for applicants who:
• Are committed to developing the Catholic ethos of the school and ensuring that pupils achieve their potential.
• Are patient and care for children
• Are excited and enthusiastic about learning
• Are passionate about the education of all children. Can inspire and motivate children and are committed to raising standards through example and innovation
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a dedicated team.
• Are enthusiastic, creative and resilient and understands how to make learning fun for children
• Will become fully involved in the wider life of the school.
• Have good spoken English
• Have good English, Maths and ICT skills
• Are flexible and resilient in their approach with children
• Previous experience of working with children and young people is essential.
• Will be required to keep records and advise teachers of any issues which may arise during the sessions.
• Are flexible and resilient in their approach with children.
• Will be required to provide lunchtime cover.
• Will be required to attend relevant training.
• Will be required to administer basic first aid.
• GCSE English and Maths Grade C/Level 4 or equivalent
We can offer you:
• An exciting opportunity to work in a friendly and welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos, where every child is known and loved.
• A dedicated and hardworking staff team.
• A supportive Governing body.
• Extremely supportive and engaged parents.
• Strong partnership with parish community.
• A commitment to your ongoing professional development.
For further information or an application pack, please contact the school office.
Closing date for applications: 9am Tuesday 6 June
Interview date: Week Commencing Monday 12 June 2023
Early applicants are welcome and we reserve the right to interview and appoint should a suitable applicant apply before the closing date.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service