Hours - 36
Weeks - 40
Salary - £19,361-21338 per annum actual salary based on Salary grade 5 (FTE £21,943-£24,184)
Carry out administrative functions to support the COO and CEO and wider Xavier team including the Xavier Teaching School Hub and Xavier Teach South East. Organise key events and communications for the Xavier Catholic Education Trust, Xavier Teaching School Hub and schools within the MAT.
Key deliverables include:
- As Personal Assistant manage the CEO/ COO’s diary and meeting arrangements, handle confidential queries and issues, dealing with external agencies as needed, prepare and despatch correspondence and take meeting minutes where required;
- Set up, manage and maintain administration and office systems including manual and computerised information and retrieval systems, to provide an efficient, high quality, accurate and confidential administration service;
- Collect, update, maintain and analyse relevant information, data and records ensuring accuracy of information held. Produce routine and more complex reports as requested by senior staff or external agencies (e.g. standard/statutory returns)
- Support the Central Team in planning and organising internal events to promote and support the aims of the Trust.
- Provide the Xavier Teaching School Hub with admin support, e.g. delivering communication regarding initiatives and events to Hub audience
- Maintain effective communications systems both within our school networks and externally.
Xavier Catholic Education Trust
The Xavier Catholic Education Trust (XCET) is a Surrey based, Catholic Trust currently made up of three secondary schools and twelve primary schools. The Xavier Catholic Education Trust is a dynamic, highly effective trust of successful schools providing the children in our care with the best possible education within a caring and supportive Catholic ethos.
We support the spiritual, moral, social, cultural and physical development of each child, as well as maximising progress, achievement and attainment to ensure their intellectual growth and to fulfil their potential.
The Xavier Catholic Education Trust also leads the Teach South East partnership and is a Teaching School Hub.
Our mission is to provide an outstanding Catholic education for all the children in our schools. We follow the example and teachings of Christ and everything we do will be inspired by gospel values. We strive for excellence in all areas of our work and cherish every child in our care.
The Central team supports the schools across a wide spectrum of areas including Finance, HR, Estates, communication, Teaching & Learning and support for children with additional needs. The team are based at Salesian School in Chertsey and travel to the individual schools on a regular basis.
Applications by application form
Closing date: Monday 10th May 2021
Start date: Ideally ASAP or by September 2021
- Job description
- Welcome letter from CEO
- Application form
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.