St Alban's is looking for a reliable and enthusiastic Supervisor to join our Breakfast and Afterschool Club.
St Alban's is a two form entry catholic primary school based in East Molesey.
We are looking for a Supervisor to join our Breakfast and Afterschool Club team that provides a safe, inclusive and caring environment for children aged between 4 and 11 years.
Breakfast club runs from 07:40 to 08:40 and Afterschool club 15:00 to 18:00 everyday.
The successful candidate will be:
- Reliable, flexible and able to response positively to any challenges.
- Developing quality play and activity plans ensuring the engagement of all children specific to their individual needs through a variety of play opportunities.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of all children that attend.
- Enforcing and implement all club policies and procedures.
- Able to supervise the children in play areas, ensuring the orderly conduct and the welfare and safety of each child.
- Proactive and resourceful.
Please note the position will required an enhanced DBS check.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It will be necessary to obtain a DBS disclosure for the successful applicant.