Class Teacher Part Time 3 Days
Full time Fixed Term Position to 31 August 2023 (with the potential to become permanent)
Pay Range MPR
Immediate start date or January 2023
The Governing body of this successful and popular school are seeking to appoint an inspirational Teacher who has a passion for learning and teaching and has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
Applications are welcomed from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
We are looking for a very good teacher who will:
• Be committed to developing the Catholic ethos of the school and ensuring that pupils achieve their potential.
• Be passionate about the education of all children.
• Have high expectations of children’s progress and attainment.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a dedicated and friendly team.
• Be enthusiastic, creative and resilient and understands how to make learning engaging for children.
• Will become fully involved in the wider life of the school.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to work for the highly successful Xavier Catholic Education Trust. Please read the letter attached from The Trusts’ CEO explaining the exciting opportunities this offers a candidate.
• An exciting opportunity to work in a friendly and welcoming community with a strong Catholic ethos, where every child is known and loved and part of a wonderful class of children.
• A dedicated and hardworking staff team and Governing body.
• Extremely supportive and engaged parents.
• Strong partnership with parish community.
• A commitment to your ongoing professional development.
• A commitment to your well-being.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit, or for further information or an application pack, please contact the school office.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am Friday 25 November
Interview date week commencing: 28 November 2022
Early applicants are welcome and we reserve the right to interview and appoint should a suitable applicant apply before the closing date.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Applications from Catholic/Non-Catholics welcomed.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.