We are looking for an outstanding Teacher to join our team from 1st September 2023.
St Polycarp’s Catholic Primary School is a two form entry school, serving a rich and diverse community. We are located in Farnham close to the town centre, train station and lots of green space! We have a well established reputation for providing excellent education and for developing a love of learning, creativity, independence and are ambitious for all. We are a vibrant, happy community where the Gospel values form the basis of our ethos and teaching, helping children to face challenges with confidence and resilience. We are seeking to appoint exceptional teachers who are forward thinking, creative and excited about learning. We welcome any potential applicants into the school for a coffee to discuss the role further, please contact the school office to arrange a time. Applications are warmly welcome from Catholic and Non-Catholic teachers.
We are looking for an exceptional class teacher for EYFS/KS1 or KS2 who can:
• Demonstrate the drive to promote successful learning and raise standards for all pupils.
• Be inspirational, dynamic and forward thinking to maximise learning potential of all.
• Have high expectations of themselves and the children they work with.
• Successfully lead an area of the curriculum.
• Have the skills to work as part of a team as well as through their own initiative.
• Be committed to the school’s ethos and to all aspects of school life.
• Be sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the Catholic Church.
We can offer:
• Welcoming and friendly staff with a supportive, dynamic, experienced and forward-thinking leadership team
• Children we are proud of and who are eager to learn
• Opportunities for career development and a commitment to supporting future leaders through personal development such as the relevant NPQ qualification, and training as part of the Xavier MAT
• Bespoke facilities, which include a large tree lined playing field, a multi-use games area, two playgrounds, two halls, trim trails and a new IT suite.
• A dedicated music teacher, working across the school to deliver the music curriculum.
• Staff to support the inclusive nature of our school, which include a SENDCo, ELSA, S&L support and a team of loyal and skilled LSAs
Contract Type: Part Time (40/100ths) and Permanent Salary: Main Pay range
Visits to the school prior to application are very welcome, please contact the school office to organise a tour. Centrally located to good transport routes, the school is a five minute walk from Farnham train station. Applications should be received by 9pm on Sunday 4th June and interviews will be held on Wednesday 7th June 2023.
St Polycarp’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, pre-interview references and an enhanced DBS check.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.