WANTED A VERY GOOD TEACHER FOR KS1/KS2.
St. Alban’s is an oversubscribed two form entry school and has a well established reputation for providing an excellent education and for having fantastic, well behaved learners. Due to the expansion of the school we are looking for either a KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher to start in September 2021. We are fortunate to have a brand new two million pound extension building and a beautiful tree-lined playing field with a wildlife area.
Staff well being is extremely important at St Alban's; we hold monthly staff well being days where our staff may receive a free lunch, massage or a subsidised evening activity.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office. Applications are warmly welcome from Catholic and Non-Catholic teachers.
We are looking for:
- A very good teacher for KS1 or KS2
- Someone who can deliver lively and interesting lessons, whose teaching has a really positive impact on learning
- An excellent communicator with very good interpersonal skills
- A teacher with drive and enthusiasm who will lead a whole school area
- You do not need to be Catholic to apply for this post
We can offer:
- Supportive staff and strong mentoring
- Children we are proud of and are eager to learn
- A lovely, well behaved class
- A track record of excellent results
- A pleasant working environment
- Career development
Closing date: 19 April 2021 (10:00) - please submit your application by this date & remember to specify which Keystage you would prefer to teach.
Thank you for your interest in our vacancy.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.