We are looking to appoint enthusiastic, motivated Deputy Headteacher to start September 2024. The role can be either Full Time or part Time (0.6 FTE). Xavier Multi Academy Trust is seeking to appoint a committed practising Catholic who will provide inspirational leadership to support the Headteacher of this popular school. St Augustine’s is one of seventeen schools who have come together to form Xavier Catholic Education Trust in the Diocese of Arundel and Brighton. We work together to do everything possible to provide an exceptional education for all the children in our care. For more details please look at the Trust website
St Augustine's is a 2 form entry primary school serving 5 parishes with a diverse multi cultural intake and a high percentage of pupils with English as an additional language. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for Deputy Headteacher post in an environment where support is provided at all levels.
We are looking to appoint a Deputy who:
• will strive for excellence in everything they do;
• has a strong Catholic faith
• has a proven track record as an outstanding teacher and leader;
• will inspire, challenge, motivate and support staff at all levels;
• will enable every child to reach their full potential;
• will nurture a strong caring ethos and community spirit within our school;
• has the ability and ambition to continue to raise standards;
• will support the Headteacher in implementing the schools mission
We can offer our new Deputy Headteacher:
- A strong caring Catholic community committed to supporting our pupils and families
- Happy enthusiastic children that are keen to learn
- An experienced and supportive Leadership team
- A strong commitment to continuing professional development
Closing date: Tuesday 19th March 2024 (12 noon)
Reference from parish priest confirming you are a committed practising catholic required prior to interview
Interviews: Monday 25th March 2024
Candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged to visit the school by appointment with the school office.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.