St Alban's Catholic Primary School, Molesey is an outstanding catholic primary school in East Molesey which is constantly growing and looking to improve. We are seeking an experienced Finance Assistant & Administrator who has ideally worked within a busy school office. The ideal candidate should have strong IT, and communication skills. We are seeking an individual who is well-organised, efficient, flexible, calm, friendly, motivated and passionate about providing an excellent support service to our children, staff and visitors.
The role is term time only plus 1 week and will be full time (08:30 - 15:30). Hours can be negotiated for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- processing of orders via PSF system
- Raising and payment of invoices including processing of BACs run
- Managing unform sales and stock
- Dealing with parents/carers, staff and other stakeholder enquiries by telephone, email and face to face
- School office administrative duties
The Successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about customer service and helping others
- Be engaged and positive in their interactions with children, parents and visitors.
- Be a team player with the ability to work with others across the school
- Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in their work
- Has a good knowledge of IT software packages such as Microsoft
Please see the job description for details of the main aspects of the role.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.