We have a vacancy for an excellent midday supervisor to join our friendly team. The vacancy is 5 days per week, 1.25 hours per day from 11.45 until 13.00, Monday to Friday.
Main activities and responsibilities:
• Oversee the children during the lunchtime in the hall, playgrounds, classrooms and corridors and ensure that they behave responsibly.
• Experience of working with children.
• Awareness of the needs of children.
• Clear speech and ability to communicate verbally and good organisational skills
• Ability to advise, instruct, negotiate, encourage, motivate and explain to children.
• Current first aid certificate would be useful (Not essential).
• Knowledge of safeguarding procedures
• Awareness of health and safety
Please speak to Mrs Skinner or Mrs Sweeting in the Office if you are interested or have any questions.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.