We are looking for an exceptional Newly Qualified Teacher, to work at The Marist Catholic Primary School, part of the Xavier Catholic Education Trust.
The successful candidate will
• be a great teacher and able to take initiative
• be willing to work hard and contribute to the wider life of the school
• be passionate and creative with a positive, can do, attitude
• have a clear understanding of good and better teaching and be committed to developing the practice of others
• have great interpersonal skills and work effectively as part of a team with good humour
• support the mission of our Catholic school
• share our high expectations of our amazing children
We can offer
• a commitment to supporting practice through personal development such as the NPQML qualification, and training as part of the Xavier MAT
• a dynamic, experienced and forward-thinking leadership team
• bespoke facilities, which include a Nurture classroom, astro turf, adventure playground, dedicated music rooms and food science room
• staff to support the inclusive nature of our school, which includes a full-time ELSA and a team of loyal and skilled LSAs
• happy, hard-working, creative, funny, friendly children!
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed, please contact Mrs Wort, Head's PA to arrange a suitable time or for more information.
The Marist Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.