St Augustine’s is a popular 2 form primary school in Frimley, an Academy within the Xavier Catholic Education Trust a leading MAT. The Trust has, at the centre of its mission and purpose, the belief that every child has a right to educational excellence through the provision of high quality teaching.
A fantastic opportunity for a confident, friendly and flexible individual to join our strong and supportive school team. The successful candidate will be a hard working and motivated individual who will be a key member of the admin team, providing a wide range of administrative duties to support the school. This is a busy and varied role for someone who is pleasant and welcoming and has the capacity to remain calm, prioritize and cope with the unexpected. They will be confident with the use of Microsoft Office and able to work in a professional manner including handling confidential matters.
Be willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of the school.
We can offer you:
- A job in a successful Multi Academy Trust, Xavier Catholic Education Trust
- Delightful, well-motivated children with enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
- A supportive and happy school community which works closely with parents and parishes
- A friendly staff team who work closely together to provide the best care and teaching for the children
- Supportive parents and governors
- Commitment to the professional development of all our staff.
Non-catholics are welcome to apply.
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th January 2021
Interviews: Monday 1st February 2021 (To be held virtually)
St Augustine's Catholic Primary School, Frimley an Academy in the Xavier Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.