SEND Administrative Assistant (HLTA) – 28.75 hours per week
Salary: from Surrey S5 - £ 15,968 p.a. (FTE £23,243 p.a.)
9 am – 3:15 pm every day, with 30 mins for lunch
We are looking to enhance our SEND team with an administrative assistant to support the SENDCo. Duties will include:
• Work with the SENCO to ensure a coherent approach to Inclusion takes place within the School.
• Contribute to the creation, development, implementation and operation of procedures and processes, which allow effective liaison with external agencies.
• Provide administrative support as appropriate, which will include preparing correspondence, EHCPs, profiles, invitations to annual reviews and additional reports related to SEND as requested
• Minute taking and diary management.
• Collate Learning Plans and Provision Maps
• Liaise with feeder schools/transition coordinator and other relevant bodies to gather pupil information.
• Organise rooms for regular outside agency support
• Compile and support completion of referral paperwork.
• Prioritise workload to ensure the completion of work to specific deadlines.
• Input and retrieve information using school systems following training
If you are considering applying we suggest you come to meet the headteacher and see the school. Call Mrs Wort, the Head's PA to arrange a visit.
We are looking for applicants who:
• Are supportive of our Catholic ethos
• Are excited and enthusiastic about learning
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Have good spoken English
• Have GCSE grade C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English
• Have competent ICT skills
• Are flexible, resilient, professional, personable team players
• Enjoy working with amazing, happy, chatty children!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
The Marist is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is essential for these positions.
Interviews will be held asap for the right candidate.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.