We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Senior IT Technician to join the expanding IT team within the Xavier Catholic Education Trust.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in an IT support role and be able to display a high level of technical expertise.
The post is full time, working 36 hours per week (Monday to Friday). The successful candidate will require a valid UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle, as visits to schools within the Trust will be required.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A proven track record in an IT support role
• Excellent customer facing skills
• The ability to think on their feet and adapt to the changing demands of the business
• Strong leadership and strategic skills, coupled with a willingness to be “hands on”
• Ability to motivate and organise teams in order to ensure the efficient delivery of IT provision across the Trust
• Evidence through DBS check and recruitment process of their suitability for working with children
In return, the role offers 26 days annual leave (rising to 30 after 5 years) plus bank holidays.
Salary: XCET 6 £26,080 - £28,617 per year
Full Time: 36 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Closing date: 10th October 2022
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.