St Annes Catholic Primary School based in Chertsey is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and flexible Senior lunchtime assistant for a term-time permanent position. The successful candidate will be a confident, friendly and reliable team member with an interest in working with children in the busy hubbub of a large school.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Term-time hours
- 5 days per week 8.75hrs per week
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension Scheme.
- Onsite Parking
You will be responsible for organising the team of midday supervisors and assisting lunch servings over the school lunchtime period as well as supervising play sessions and engaging with our pupils and staff.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- an alignment to a can-do culture.
- a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
For further details please contact the school office
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.