St. Alban's Catholic Primary School near Hampton Court and requires a Teaching Assistant (FT or PT)
The successful candidate will need to be a highly motivated, hardworking, flexible, patient individual with excellent communication skills (minimum of GCSE Maths & English: A-C grades). Experience is desirable, but not essential as training and development will be offered to the candidate with the correct skills and potential.
The role is term time only.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the highest ambitions for our pupils, the school and yourself
- Possess good literacy and numeracy skills
Make a notable impact on the quality of learning in a lesson
- Maintain confidentiality inside and outside the school
- Be able to act immediately on advice from the Headteacher and SLT to improve performance
- Be willing to set firm boundaries for learning & develop a good working relationship with a child with special educational needs
- Be flexible, adaptable, patient and be a good team player.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It will be necessary to obtain an enhanced DBS disclosure for the successful applicant.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It will be necessary to obtain a DBS disclosure for the successful applicant.