To commence: As soon as possible
Salary: £19,313 pro-rated over 39 weeks per year
Closing date for applications: Applications will be reviewed on submission
Responsible to: Head of SENCO
Working in partnership with : Head of Centre, Class Teachers, Leadership Team Higher Level Teaching Assistants, and other Teaching Assistants.
- Basic IT skills
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to plan and prioritise regular and irregular tasks
- Able to clarify and explain instructions to pupils
- Able to communicate effectively with pupils
- Able to motivate pupils to learn
- Able to assist with the organisation of the learning environment
- Able to undertake routine tasks under the direction of a teacher
- Craft skills
- Able to maintain records and pupil files
- Able to work effectively with adult team members
- Maintains Confidentiality inside and outside the workplace
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive suitable applications. If you are interested in working with us, please apply without delay.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.