0.5fte English Course Leader (18 hours per week)
Salary - £26,511 - £35,538 per annum pro-rata
We are seeking an enthusiastic, committed and experienced practitioner of English. The successful candidate will need to provide evidence of preparing and delivering high-quality lessons that engage adult learners and to use differentiated objectives and formative assessment that motivate and inspire learners.
The course leader will develop and promote a culture that challenges learners to achieve at the highest levels.
Immediate starts are welcome.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To teach to a high standard, allowing learners to progress and achieve as appropriate
• To ensure high quality delivery and programming of clusters of courses
• Undertake initial assessment of learners
• Undertake tutorials
• Current experience of teaching Functional Skills English from Entry Level to Level 2 and GCSE English
• Experience of delivering teaching online
• Experience in liaising with and meeting awarding organisations’ procedures and standards
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/972
The closing date for this post is 9am Monday 18 January 2021
The interview for this post will take place on Tuesday 26 January 2021
To apply for this post, please visit our website
CV’s will not be accepted for this post.
A Basic DBS is required for this post.
Westminster Adult Education Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.