0.6fte Course Leader Health & Social Care and Child Care – 21.6 hours per week
£26,511 - £35,538 pro-rata per annum pro rata
We are looking for an innovative Course Leader who has proven industry experience and the ability to teach, assess and IQA Health and Social Care and Child Care courses from levels 1 to 5.
· Provide high quality teaching, learning and assessment for all learners
· Contribute to the continuous development of the curriculum
· Provide information, advice and guidance to learners
· Support Professional Pathways Co-ordinator and Head of Professional Pathways to achieve the
service’s strategic objectives
· With previous experience in a post 16 education environment and proven experience of delivering high quality teaching, learning and assessment
· You must have professional qualifications and current industry experience in a subject relevant to
the area and a teaching qualification at Level 5 and Assessor qualification
· Experience of working with awarding bodies and IQA procedures essential
To apply for this vacancy, please complete the Application Form and EO Monitoring Form on our website.
The closing date for this post is 5pm Thursday 29 October 2020.
Interviews/Assessments will be held on Tuesday 10 November 2020
Please quote reference number ED/WAES/962 when applying for this vacancy
An Enhanced DBS is required for this post
CV’s will not be accepted for this post
Westminster Adult Education Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.