1-1 Teaching Assistant - Level 2 - Grade 4
Contract - Term Time Only - 27.5 hours per week
Salary £18,983 x 27.50/37 x 190/229 = £11,706
Parkstone Primary School is part of Humber Education Trust. The school is rated as a 'good' school by Ofsted. We are a successful, forward thinking school in the heart of a supportive local community.
The Governors of Parkstone Primary School are looking to appoint a 1:1 Teaching Assistant to work with a pupil joining us in our Foundation Stage. The post would start after the October half term.
We can offer you:
- Delightful and engaging children.
- An effective and supportive team of staff and governors.
- A wholehearted commitment to every child's learning and well-being.
- A commitment to your professional development.
The successful applicant will :
- have a caring and compassionate nature.
- be a dynamic and highly motivated team player.
- be a positive role model for others.
- have excellent interpersonal skills.
All completed application forms must be returned to the school.
Closing date : Friday 2nd October 2020
Parkstone Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.