Tenbury High Ormiston Academy is seeking to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic individual to support raising levels of achievement within MFL. The MFL faculty is well resourced and prides itself on its record of success. A recent review judged the academy to be good.
Tenbury High Ormiston Academy has many exceptional features:
- Pupils who are pleasant, well behaved, positive in outlook and genuinely proud of the academy.
- A stable and very committed, hardworking staff.
- A highly supportive and engaged board of governors and an equally supportive
- local community.
- A lovely Worcestershire countryside setting on the edge of Tenbury Wells
- A glance at RaiseOnLine shows very positive performance information.
We hope that you will apply if you:
- have a positive caring outlook;
- enjoy a challenge and making a difference to the life chances of all our students;
- will provide strong, challenging and consistent teaching; and
- have the energy and dynamism to make Tenbury High a great academy.
Please visit the school’s website www.tenburyhighormistonacademy.co.uk to find out more about us.
Interviews will be on Friday 5th October 2018.
Tenbury High Ormiston Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.