Salary based on: S3 - £16,334 - £17,866 (Full Time Equivalent)
(£11,507 - £12,586 pro-rata)
Hours: up to 29.75 hours per week, 39 weeks per year.
An Exciting Opportunity to Join our Progressive School for Children and Young Adults with Special Educational Needs.
Portesbery School is a very special school for pupils between the ages of 2-19.
The school offers high quality education for children with a range of needs including Severe, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
Please come and visit us to see the work we do first-hand. Visits can be accommodated within the school day or after school.
We are seeking staff who:
- promote the schools Vision, Values and Aims
- are enthusiastic, imaginative, energetic and have a keen interest in special education
- can be adaptable and flexible
- are looking for a supportive, happy, caring and hardworking school
We can offer:
- a positive and caring ethos with children at the centre of all we do
- an enthusiastic and well trained staff team
- a comprehensive induction and support programme
- a wide range of CPD opportunities and potential career progression.
Informal visits are encouraged and can be arranged through the School Office.
The successful applicants will be required to have a DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 23rd November, 12.00pm (Applicants will be notified by email)
Interviews: week commencing 26th November.
Required to start as soon as possible (subject to pre-employment checks)
Portesbery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Portesbery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.