After School Club 1:1 Learning Support Assistant
Greystoke Primary School
Grade 5 (£18,933 - £19,314 pro rata)
6hrs 15mins per week
(Mon-Tues 3:15-5:45, Fri 3:15-4:30)
Fixed term until August 2021
Greystoke Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, suitably qualified 1:1 Learning Support Assistant. This position is to supply 1:1 for a child who attends Wrap Around Care (after school club).
- NVQ 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning, or equivalent
- Experience of supporting teaching and learning in a formal setting
- Empathy with children and young people
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification attached for a full job description and to assist in your application.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Amazing children whose happiness and welfare are at the heart of everything we do
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development
- On-site parking
- Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts
WHY CHOOSE US:
At Greystoke our vison is working together to provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment so that all our children reach their full potential.
Discovery Schools Academy Trust is dedicated to improving learning and teaching by creating a culture that promotes excellence. The needs of all children are placed at the heart of all decision making regardless of the school they attend. Teaching and learning excellence is shared through learning networks, sharing of ideas and materials as well as leading practitioners between schools. Discovery has developed a school improvement system which focuses on improving outcomes for all children. It also places staff development, talent management and succession planning at the heart of achieving outstanding organisations.
Closing date: 14th May 2021
Interview date: 25th May 2021
Start date: As soon as possible
Our Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).