Audley Primary is a GOOD school (OFSTED 2018)
At Audley, we have a strong team and an ethos that is built on Empathy, Acceptance, Integrity, Responsibility and Courage.
Our School is a one-form entry with approximately 210 pupils aged 4-11. We offer excellent facilities, well equipped classrooms and well maintained outdoor play areas.
We are looking for enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants to work 1:1 with children at our school with additional needs.
We welcome applications for either full or part time work. The working days would be Monday to Friday. If require further information, please contact our friendly SENCO.
Immediate start date.
This is a temporary role linked to the child.
Through your journey, we will support you with personalised support and training as well as promoting a harmonious work/life balance.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please telephone the school for an appointment to come and have a look round.
We can offer you:
• A GOOD, fun and happy school
• A culture where everyone is encouraged to succeed
• Opportunities to work collaboratively with good and outstanding teachers.
• Working & networking with other local schools
• A supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team
We are looking for:
• A highly motivated, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who is committed, reflective, caring and has initiative
• Someone who is looking for an excellent school to work in with outstanding support
• Someone with a sense of humour and a fun outlook on life!
Closing date : 6th November 2019
Shortlisting: 7th November 2019
Interviews: 13th November 2019
We reserve the right to appoint prior to application closing date.
Audley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.