Fixed Term Contract for one year
5 hours per week
38 Weeks per year
Grade 4, Points 5 to 6, (£2,082 - £2,102)
Start Date: August 2021
We seek an enthusiastic Midday Supervisor to work with a child with recognised SEND needs. This role is 1 hour per day Monday to Friday, during term time only from August 2021. The is a fixed term role for one year directly linked to funding for a child.
This role will require you to work in collaboration with the teacher and SENDCo to ensure that the child's needs are fully met during the lunch time period, including those included within any Education and Health Care plan that is in place.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with young people with SEND, in an educational or non-educational setting (desirable)
- A passion for supporting young people and having a direct impact on their development
- A desire to learn and be willing to experience new opportunities
- Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations
- Be someone who is enthusiastic and a good communicator
To apply for this position please use the online application form and submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 28th June 2021
Provisional Interview Date: Thursday 1st July
If you wish to find out more information about the role before applying, please contact the school office.
We look forward to receiving your application!
• We are committed to the safeguarding of our pupils, appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks being completed, this includes a criminal records (DBS check)
• Candidates must have the right to work in the UK to work for our Trust, you will be asked to provide this evidence if you are shortlisted for interview
• We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of any of the protected characteristics or disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Eastfield Primary School welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.