SEN 1:1 Learning Support Assistant ( Y4)
Two Positions 32.5 hours a week and 24 hours a week
Fixed Term for one Academic Year
Danemill Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, suitably qualified Learning Support Assistants.
• NVQ 2 in Supporting Leaching and Learning, or equivalent. Or able to demonstrate the ability to meet the STL Level 2 National Occupational Standards relevant to this post.
• GCSE Grade C or Level 2 qualifications in Maths/Numeracy and English/Literacy is desirable.
• Meet higher level teaching assistant standards.
WHY CHOOSE US:
At Danemill we believe that a happy child is a child who will enjoy learning in a positive and inclusive environment with excellent support and above all, fun. Our goal is to provide the children with an education to develop their full potential, so that each will have a full and satisfying life and may, with happiness and a sense of self-worth, contribute to society. We aim to create a happy, creative, co-operative and imaginative environment for our children.
Discovery Schools Academy Trust is dedicated to improving learning and teaching by creating a culture that promotes excellence. The needs of all children are placed at the heart of all decision making regardless of the school they attend. Teaching and learning excellence is shared through learning networks, sharing of ideas and materials as well as leading practitioners between schools. Discovery has developed a school improvement system which focuses on improving outcomes for all children. It also places staff development, talent management and succession planning at the heart of achieving outstanding organisations.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
• Good opportunities for personal and career development.
• Pension Scheme.
• Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
• Access to employee assistance programme.
Closing date for applications is the 17 August 2020.
Interviews: Possibly a remote interview that will be recorded (likely via Teams), depending on lockdown arrangements, likely to be held on 20 & 21 August 2020.
Enderby Danemill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).