Location of post: Goldfinch Primary School
Job type: Term Time Only, Temporary
Salary: Grade 2, scale point 4 (NJC Inner London pay scale)
Date Required: 24 February 2020
Closing date: Friday 7 February 2020, 12 Noon
Interview date: Thursday 13 February 2020
Thank you for your enquiry about the post of 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant at Goldfinch Primary School. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic individual, committed to the wellbeing and development of the child you will have been assigned, and able to work as part of a team. This will be a temporary appointment to August 2021 in the first instance.
Goldfinch Primary is delighted to be part of the Dunraven Educational Trust, working together we are developing an exciting, dynamic and progressive community, focused on improving the educational experience and outcomes for children and their families.
Our aim is "Building Excellence" to achieve the highest standards for our school community. Our key values are: Respect, Responsibility, Resourcefulness, Resilience and Reflection.
This means that:
- we develop confident, responsible, resourceful, reflective independent learners
- we deliver a challenging, inspiring, broad and balanced curriculum which responds to children’s individual needs and teaches them how to learn and remember
- we promote self-esteem and resilience across the whole school community
- we notice and celebrate children’s achievements
- we model and expect high standards of behaviour at all times.
- we consistently promote equality, understanding, respect and personal pride in all that we do
- we provide a safe, healthy and stimulating environment for everyone
- we ensure there is a partnership and good communication between staff, families and governors to develop and support children’s learning.
We are looking for a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant who will be able to share and contribute to the implementation of these values. If you are successful in your application, you will join staff that are hard-working, committed and positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our children.
In return, you will enjoy;
- A commitment to providing you with high-quality professional development
- Opportunities to work across the Trust
- A supportive professional community
Get a glimpse of what we are doing by visiting our Twitter @GoldfinchPrmry
Dunraven Educational Trust and Goldfinch Primary are committed to the safety and protection of their students. An enhanced DBS and a barred list check are a condition of employment for all employees in regulated activity. We look forward to receiving your application.
The job description and person specification for this post can be found here. We look forward to receiving your completed application.
Recruitment Privacy Notice