Are you creative?
Would you like to put those skills to good use and help our students re-engage back into education?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative, tenacious teacher to join our highly successful team of mutually supportive colleagues whose shared purpose is to inspire and challenge all pupils at The Complete Works Independent School.
The majority of our students have an individual teacher assigned to deliver their education pathway which is based off-site at their homes, libraries or other suitable settings. We also have TCW education centres where students can come and learn on-site together in small groups. Sometimes the circumstances can be challenging but often the results are very rewarding.
We teach English, Maths or Science from Key stages 1 up to GCSE level. We will provide you with the schemes of work for you to be able to creatively deliver a fun and engaging curriculum for the students!
This role would be ideal for a highly organized, flexible and resilient person who can adapt quickly/ challenge and support learners of all ages in a range of skills/ be able to adapt to and deliver the plans of a wide range of other teachers/ will do their all to ensure learners of all abilities make progress in all lessons, enjoy their learning and feel happy and safe/ reach the high expectations of our school.
WHY CHOOSE US
The Complete Works Independent School is an alternative educational provision which delivers a unique and innovative education to students. Our approach to learning allows students to feel empowered and appreciated. You do not require to have a teaching qualification to teach at The Complete Works. We have students all over London e.g. Southwark, Lewisham, Tower Hamlets, Islington and Hackney.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful support program
- Scheme of work are provided to you
- Effectively communicating the work set to students
- Ensuring that the required resources needed in order to effectively deliver the lessons
- managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking set work to ensure a positive learning environment
- responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
- dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures
- collecting completed work and progress and communicating this to the office
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Highly adaptable as there is no regular timetable
- Be confident, organised and at times, diplomatic
- Patient, flexible, creative with a good sense of humour
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Find out more on our School website
The Complete Works Independent School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.