1:1 Teaching Assistant Temporary Vacancy (until 21st August 2020)
Grade 3, points 5-6 £18,795-£19,171 pro rata
We are seeking to appoint dedicated, caring and committed professional to join our enthusiastic and
supportive team, starting September 2019. The successful candidate will be working alongside a Y6 pupil.
You will need to be:
- an enthusiastic, adaptable and motivated individual
- experienced working with children with physical difficulties
- an excellent communicator to establish positive home/school relationships
- helpful, caring and understanding
- willing to provide intimate care, if required
- passionate about promoting learning and achievement for all
- proficient in literacy and numeracy
- able to work effectively as part of a team
You will be required to:
- work with the individual under the direction of the class teacher and SENDCo
- support the child with their additional personal needs whilst implementing planned learning
activities/programmes as agreed with the class teacher
- show initiative and flexibility
- build effective relationships with children, parents and colleagues
We can offer you:
- delightful, enthusiastic and motivated learners
- excitement, challenge and an opportunity to shine
- supportive, able and highly motivated team of staff to work alongside
- an inclusive community
The hours of work are 12:00pm – 3:15pm Mon-Fri (there may be a requirement for further hours during the
Please return the completed application, addressed to to Claire Taylor, by 9am, 2
nd July 2019.
The Palladian Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A satisfactory DBS check is required for this post prior to commencement. The postholder will be expected to contribute to the protection of children as appropriate, in accordance with any agreed policies and/or guidelines, reporting any issues or concerns to their immediate line manager.
Widcombe Church of England Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.