1:1 TEACHING ASSISTANT
Salary Grade: K - TA / J -MDSA / M - CCTA
Salary Band: £10,125.60 - £10,745.47 pa - TA / £978.77 - £1,018.28 pa - MDSA / £12.11 - £13.99 ph
Location: The Croft Primary School
Contract Type: Term Time
Contract Term: Fixed Term
About the opportunity
We wish to recruit an outstanding 1:1 Teaching Assistant who would like to join our dedicated team and contribute to ensuring our school continues to flourish.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in partnership with the teaching staff in the school and staff from other schools that make up The White Horse Federation. The federation are passionate and committed to ensuring that our curriculum is engaging and inspiring, with high levels of creativity and innovation in our teaching and learning across our schools. Our ultimate aim is to provide children with access to a broad range of experiences and challenges so that every child reaches their full potential.
Our ideal candidate will be
- An excellent 1:1 Teaching Assistant who loves working with children and helping to inspire them to achieve high standards and realise their potential;
- A great team player who can work successfully in collaboration with others and contribute towards the school ethos and its school improvement activities;
- Someone who enjoys the challenge and can bring the vision, passion and drive to raise standards in all aspects of school life;
- Be fully committed to working collaboratively with the wider school community and across the federation;
- Able to make a significant contribution to the wider life of our School;
- Has experience of working with children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties;
- Able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children.
We can offer you
- An attractive working environment with excellent facilities and supportive families;
- A committed, hardworking and supportive team;
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for the children in our school;
- Well-resourced classrooms;
- A group of children with a passion for learning.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged - please come and meet some of the staff and our children and see for yourself! Please contact 01793-430084 to make an appointment.
More information about the school can be found on our website.
We know that your role requires you to put a lot of time and effort into it and because of this we believe you should be rewarded. As a White Horse Federation employee you will have access to benefits listed below.
Some benefits are accessible by all staff irrespective of their contract type (T). Some are only eligible to permanent (P) employees following a successful probation period as noted:
- Car Purchase scheme (P)
- Reward Gateway discounts (P&T)
- Cashback healthcare plan (P)
- Discounted gym membership scheme (P&T)
- Hire purchase Cycle to Work scheme (P)
- Free and confidential advice, information and counselling service (P&T)
- Excellent Pension scheme (P&T)
Closing Date: Sunday 05 January 2020
Interview Date: Thursday, 16 January 2019
Hours: 23.75 pw - TA / 2.5 pw - MDSA / 0 pw- CCTA
Start: January 2020
The Croft Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.