Part Time, Temporary Fixed Term – (term time only) Salary £17,369 per annum (pro rota)
Fairfield Pre School, a day school for children aged 3 – 11 years is seeking to appoint a 1:1 Teaching Assistant for a pupil of reception age currently, with Type 1 Diabetes. The role will involve:
• supporting the child in safely accessing the environment, curriculum, and extra- curricular activities.
• administering medication as required according to the Care Plan.
• enabling the child to feel safe and secure.
• being an active member of the year group team.
• responding to the immediate needs of the child.
• Support and encourage independent learning.
• Work outside lessons modifying curriculum materials to enable the pupil to access the curriculum and enable safe transition.
• Administer medication and provide updates to parents.
• Monitor and track needs using the digital equipment.
• Spend time reinforcing learning and skills with the pupil.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Loughborough Schools Foundation is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. Candidates who are offered a role with us will be subject to satisfactory safeguarding checks which will include a DBS enhanced check. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exemption Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.