SEN Teaching Assistant
Monday – Friday 8.30 – 3.15
Salary dependent upon experience
We are seeking to appoint a calm and inspiring SEN Teaching Assistant who has a passion for helping children achieve their full potential. This could be one full time position but would also suit a job-share, where the hours would be 8.30 to 12.15 and 12.15 to 3.15.
A level of experience is required but, more importantly, we are looking for someone who will:
• be switched on to the needs of children who experience challenges in their everyday school life, not only academically but also physically.
• be resilient, both in mind and in movement.
• have a strong desire and ethos to help children achieve the best possible outcomes
• have the commitment and dedication to make a true difference to their school life despite any barriers.
In return, we can offer you:
• a well-resourced school in a bright and modern building
• a supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
• a commitment to valuing and developing everyone involved in the life of the school.
Oakhurst Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.