1:1 TEACHING ASSISTANT (GRADE 1) FOR EYFS
Carnforth School is looking for a 1:1 Teaching Assistant for a child, in the first instance, in EYFS.
• To provide care, inclusive play and learning opportunities for the pupil to maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
• To support the pupil with their special educational needs.
• To work as a positive member of the EYFS Team and contribute towards whole school life as required.
• To assist in the day-to-day operation of the setting.
• To meet the child’s social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs by providing high quality learning activities.
Fixed term temporary position commencing ASAP to 31/08/2021 initially
Pay Scale TA1 – Pay Point 1-3 (£17842 - £18562 FTE)
Term time only + 3 inset days
10:00 – 14:00 per day (20 hours) – These hours may increase dependent upon need
Carnforth School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications : 12:00 on Friday 30th October – Start date : ASAP
Carnforth School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.