Mon to Wed 8.45am to 3.15pm & Thursday morning 9.00am to 12.00pm a week – Mon-Fri (Temporary contract linked to pupil funding finishes June 2022)
Required Jan 2021
. 21 Hours per week
• Aspiring to be a world class centre of excellence
• Ambitious for every individual
• Passionate that all students maximize their independence, autonomy and employability
• Committed to growth, collaboration and innovation to secure an outstanding future
• A small community THINKING BIG
Carwarden House Community School is an ambitious and dynamic LAN provision providing brilliant learning opportunities for up to 150 students with a complex range of learning and additional needs (11 – 19yrs.).
• To support the learning of individual/groups of pupils with special needs.
• To support teaching staff in their responsibility for the development and education of pupils with special needs.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an ambitious person to learn new skills and make a significant impact in an already successful school.
We would normally warmly welcome visits to the school but due to Covid-19 restrictions this is not possible at this time. A virtual tour will imminently be on the school website.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Carwarden House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.