Our brand-new school opened in September 2019 to 90 Reception and Year 1 children - next year we will have 210 children on roll across Reception to Year 3.
We currently have a vacancy for a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to support a child in Reception who requires 1-1 support to access the curriculum - the funding for this role is linked to the child.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an LSA who is looking to develop their skills and positively impact practice in a new setting.
We are looking for someone who:
- has knowledge and experience of working with pupils who have ASD and/or communication needs
- has a proven track record of leading groups or supporting individuals who have additional needs
- has knowledge and experience of working in EYFS/ KS1
- is able to work under the direction of other adults to support the needs of children
- has excellent behaviour management skills
- is proactive in their approach to professional development and is willing to act quickly on feedback
We can offer the right candidates:
- a brand-new fully resourced building with beautiful grounds
- a supportive leadership team with a proven track record of whole school improvement
- a bespoke training plan to enable you to progress in your career including weekly CPD
- extremely supportive parents who are keen for their children to do well
- access to an Employee Assistance Programme
Hours of work are 08:30am-3:30pm + Wednesdays until 5pm for staff training . This post is term-time only plus INSET days.
If you would like to find out more information about the school or the role, please contact the Head Teacher by telephoning the school office. Further information about the school can also be found on our school website.
Information about Endeavour Academy Trust
Endeavour is a forward looking Multi Academy Trust. We currently have four very popular schools, Henbury Court Primary Academy, Little Mead Primary Academy, Fonthill Primary Academy in North Bristol and Charlton Wood Primary Academy in South Gloucestershire. Endeavour Academy Trust is an inclusive and collaborative group of schools with ambition for every child, and where every child can achieve the highest possible standard.
Endeavour teachers and LSAs receive strong professional support with opportunities to develop across the trust. Our focus on collaboration means that everyone is part of a team. Within Endeavour, we develop our own leaders. If you are ambitious and prepared to work hard, we will support your career development and help you to be successful.
Closing date: Friday 9th July 2021
Interviews: Wk beginning 12th July 2021
Charlton Wood Primary Academy is
part of the Endeavour Academy Trust, which is committed to safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and
expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You can find our
Child Protection Policy on the trust's website: http://www.endeavouracademytrust.org.uk
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity,
gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.