St Mary’s C of E Primary School is an exciting place to be - Rated by Ofsted as GOOD in all areas (March 2019) / Rated by SIAMS as OUTSTANDING (February 2016)
St Mary’s Primary School is a large, two form entry school with Nursery in Byfleet, Surrey. Applications are invited from motivated experienced teachers (no NQT's) willing to take on subject leadership who possess enthusiasm, excellent teaching skills and a drive to improve learning to join our team. These are temporary maternity cover posts from September 2021 and we envisage that the cover will be required until August 2022, with the possibility of future opportunities for the right applicants.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:-
• A passion for learning;
• Excellent experienced teaching skills, with a key subject knowledge;
• High expectations of self and others;
• Keen to contribute to all areas of school life;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Enjoys a challenge and are committed to the schools aims and vision.
We can offer:-
• A transition package in July which includes ‘getting to know us’ sessions;
• An inclusive environment where every child matters;
• A supportive and committed staff team;
• Good training and professional development opportunities;
• A happy school environment;
• Possible future opportunities for the right applicant.
• Induction staff buddy.
The best way to get a feel for St Mary's School is to come and visit us, which can take place outside of school hours. The Headteacher would be delighted to meet you and show you around our school; please telephone Sarah O'Rourke at St Mary's for available tour times.
St Mary’s C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of our children, young people and venerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, qualification checks and references. Please see attached privacy notice for job applicants.
Closing Date: Monday 8th March 2021 @ 12:00 noon
Short Listing: Monday 15th March 2021
Interview dates: w/c Monday 22nd March 2021
The school reserves the right to interview before the closing date should a suitable candidate apply.