2 x HLTA Posts
Hours: 12 Hours per week, term time only.
Salary: Hay 8 (£7,218 - £7,963 per annum)
These are fixed term posts until 31st August 2022 subject to Catch-Up Funding.
Required as soon as possible, two highly motivated and forward thinking HLTA’s to supply booster sessions for pupils whose academic studies or wellbeing have been affected by COVID-19. We are looking for two outstanding practioners, committed to supporting us on our school improvement journey.
The successful candidates will:
• Work with teachers and the inclusion team to support effective teaching and learning
• Have the ability to plan and deliver high quality, innovative interventions which inspire and challenge, demonstrating excellent practice
• Have high expectations of children, themselves and others in all aspects of school life
• Be committed to raising the achievement of all children
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver positive outcomes for all children
• Be willing to become involved and contribute to all aspects of school life
• Understand the need to nurture children and help them be ready to learn
• Be kind, supportive and calm
We are able to offer:
• Enthusiastic, motivated children who enjoy school and are keen to learn
• A rapidly improving school where everyone is determined to do the best for the children in our care
• A supportive, forward thinking team of staff and Governors, committed to high standards
• A range of professional development opportunities
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 10th Match 2021.
The Tynings School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.