2 x Learner Support – Pastoral Care
An exciting opportunity exists for 2 Learner Support – Pastoral Care workers at Crickhowell High School.
Crickhowell High School is recognised as a high achieving school for teaching and learning and features regularly in the top schools in the United Kingdom. We offer a very broad range of curriculum opportunities for all our students, delivered by a specialist team of highly qualified and dedicated staff. We work very hard to identify and support the individual learning needs of all our students and believe that no student should leave Crickhowell High School without a range of good qualifications.
• Promote the ethos of the school
• Under the direction of the Leadership Team, lead and manage the Ready 2 Learn Centre
• Ensure that the protocols and principles of the Behaviour for Learning Policy are applied at all times
• With the direction of Progress Leaders, the Pre-16 Director and the Leadership Team; apply and practice restorative approaches
• Lead, with the input of the Pre-16 Director and Leadership Team, the whole Anti-Bullying system
• Lead on ensuring school displays represent an inclusive and diverse culture and ethos
Further information can be found on the Role Descriptor document in the Recruitment Pack
Grade 7 Scale 15 – 19, £23,953 - £25,927 pro-rata
Actual salary: £17,612
32 hrs per week across 5 days. Term time only plus 5 INSET days.
Crickhowell High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants, in line with our commitments to safeguarding.
Crickhowell High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.