Teacher: £23,720 - £27,652 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview.
We are a friendly and welcoming team. We are a well resourced school with excellent, motivated children and hardworking, enthusiastic staff. We are looking for an excellent teacher to join us. Teachers of all expertise and experience are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for someone who is
• Able to lead a curriculum area or aspect for development in the school
• Flexible, and has a caring approach to their duties
• Able to teach across the primary age range
• Able to work with a range of people
• Dedicated and well organised
• Able to work collaboratively with both teaching and support staff
• Willing to enter fully into the life of the school
St Anne’s can offer you:
• A highly supportive staff team
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• Very good facilities and resources
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 27th February 2019.
Closing date for applications is Friday 15th February 2019 at 12.30pm.
St Anne's Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.