2 x Teaching Assistant – Level 2 SCH4
An exciting opportunity exists for a 2 Level 2 Teaching Assistants at Crickhowell High School.
Crickhowell High School is recognised as a high achieving school for teaching and learning and features regularly in the top schools in the United Kingdom. We offer a very broad range of curriculum opportunities for all our students, delivered by a specialist team of highly qualified and dedicated staff. We work very hard to identify and support the individual learning needs of all our students and believe that no student should leave Crickhowell High School without a range of good qualifications.
• Working under the overall supervision of the responsible teacher, assist and support teaching and learning, working with individuals or groups.
• Working with the ALN Manager and wider Teaching Assistant team to ensure that students are supported positively at all times.
• Assist in providing for general care, safety and welfare of pupils.
• A flexible, self-motivating positive attitude
• Lunchtime duties
• First Aid Qualification desirable but not essential
Further information can be found on the Role Descriptor document in the Recruitment Pack
Grade 4, £19,650.00 pro rata
Actual salary £14,445pa
32 hrs per week across 5 days. Term time only plus 5 Inset days.
Fixed Term contract in the first instance to 31/07/2023
Crickhowell High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants, in line with our commitments to safeguarding.
Crickhowell High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.