Grade 01 - Point 01 to Point 04 (£17,364 to £18,426 fte)
To provide 1-1 support in KS2
20 hours per week over 5 days
Employment Start Date: As soon as possible
The Head teacher and Governors of Queensferry Community Primary School are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic and experienced 1-1 Pastoral Support Assistants to the school on a temporary one term contract in the first instance. This is a part time position within either a Year 4 class or a Year 6 class.
We are looking for exemplary role models who are able to demonstrate:
• Proven communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain positive relationships that generate confidence and respect with pupils, parents and staff.
• Possess the energy, creativity and resilience to embrace challenge.
• Possess excellent behaviour management skills.
• Possess a calm, firm but fair approach with the ability to use their own initiative.
• Have a good sense of humour.
Completed application forms should be returned to the Head teacher at the School by 25th September 2020
Queens Ferry C.P. School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.