We are looking to recruit a 2nd Line IT Support Technician to work at Priory Community School in Weston-super-Mare. This role will suit a candidate who has a passion for everything IT and delivering a 1st class IT service. The candidate will also have strong technical knowledge and attention to detail. At the Priory Learning Trust, we support a number of schools ensuring they get the latest technologies and above all, a seamless IT service. This is a very exciting opportunity to join our fantastic highly skilled team based in Weston-super-Mare.
What you will do:
• Work within the team based at Priory Community School Academy on the service desk to resolve support requests via phone, helpdesk, email and in person. Support requests must be resolved in timely manner and as always, delivering a 1st class service. If it powers up and connects to the Internet, then we will support it.
• Work closely with the Network Manager assisting as directed on any projects across the Trust.
• Diagnose, repair, install and commission a broad range of technologies across the Trust.
• Support the academies with anything IT related to the post.
• At least 24 months experience in a busy IT environment including the maintenance and repair of computer equipment.
• Excellent understanding of Windows 10 Operating System, core business applications (Office 365, Adobe etc), Google / Microsoft Cloud products, Mobile Devices, Mobile Device Management and experience of Mac OS is advantageous.
• An understanding of Cyber Security principles.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Work in fast paced IT environment with exposure to a wide range of IT Technologies and being part of an amazing team
• Onsite discounted Gym membership
• Free onsite parking
• Pension Scheme
• 21 Days Annual leave (plus Bank Holidays and 2 Baker Days)
• Amazing career progression and opportunities
• All IT equipment for the role provided
• Regular social events
• Employee Benefits Platform
• Cycle to work scheme
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to close the vacancy early.
“Priory Community School – An Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”