2 L3 Teaching Assistants
Are you passionate and dedicated practitioner, ready for the next chapter in your career? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning at Snape Wood Primary School in Nottingham. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
• Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
• Supporting and teaching children in small groups, individuals and whole class.
• Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
• Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
• Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
• good understanding of the primary curriculum, including the Early Years setting.
• has high expectations of themselves and the children they teach
• has good knowledge of how children learn and develop language skills
• hard working and has a sense of humour
• be an outstanding practitioner experienced across all year groups
• be able to motivate and inspire children
• work well as a member of a team and under their own initiative
• be forward thinking, highly organised and proactive in their approach
• have high expectations of all children and be committed to inclusion; has experience supporting children with SEND
• have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• have good literacy and numeracy skills
• engage in and participate in enrichment activities, after school activities and clubs.
• have experience of using ICT for assessment procedures
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A team of talented professionals who have exceptionally high expectations,
• Friendly and motivated children who enjoy school life,
• A supportive and friendly community of parents and Governors,
• A wide range of professional development opportunities.
• A well-resourced and innovative setting
• Children who have a thirst for learning and adhere to our PRIDE values
• A calm and purposeful working environment
• A commitment to work-life balance
This school adheres to the Local Authority’s Safeguarding Policy. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and proof of identity and qualifications will be required prior to the appointment being made.
This position is appropriate for Teaching Assistants working already in a school setting. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Do contact the school office if you require more information. Alison Howarth (SBM) by phone or email. Details of contact can be found on our website.
Closing date for applications is: Weds 6th July 2022 ,12:00 pm
Shortlisting: Weds 6th July 2022
Interviews: will take place on Friday 8th July 2022
Start date: September 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)