Radnor Primary School
Post Ref ED50187957/ED50178650/ED50049555
Radnor Primary School are looking for three excellent primary practitioners to cover the following vacancies from September 2019.
1. One maternity leave – until March 2020
2. One, one year secondment – until August 2020
3. One part time post, working a job share arrangement on Tuesdays and Thursdays in LKS2 – until August 2020
An interest in PSE or the ability to work with our ICT leader to implement the DCF would be an advantage.
The successful candidates will be:
• Excellent, enthusiastic practitioners who demonstrate high expectations and who are prepared to work hard to ensure the best for every child
• Either competent in all aspects of ICT and able to support the ICT leader in the continued development and implementation of the DCF throughout the school
• Or be competent and able to lead PSE throughout the school
• Able and willing to work in any year group
• Committed to working as part of a team, sharing expertise and learning from others
• Adaptable, resourceful and innovative with a good sense of humour
• Committed to working in a multi-racial primary school
• Able to work without direction and within common policies
• Able to demonstrate knowledge, understanding and application of current initiatives
Internal candidates who wish to apply for this position on a secondment basis must obtain approval prior to application using Form SEC1 (4.C.081). Requests may only be approved by the relevant Chief Officer or senior nominated officer graded no lower than OM2 or in the case of schools based staff the Headteacher / Governing Body.
These posts are subject to Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Checks.
These vacancies are suitable for post share.
Please download or print off the application form by selecting the “Apply Now” button.
Alternatively, if you are not able to download a copy, you can contact Connect-2-Cardiff (C2C) or e-mail Cardiff Works at for an application pack quoting reference: ED50187957/ED50178650/ED50049555 and the job title.
Completed applications should be returned to the school no later than midday on Thursday 23rd May 2019. Please clearly state which post/s you wish to apply for.
Interviews to be held in June.
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for the Council. We aim to support children and vulnerable adults to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our services and schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable adults, and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children and vulnerable adults have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of the Council and all schools.
Radnor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.